Friday, May 3, 2013

Premiumize vs AllDebrid speed review 2 - Uploaded.net

All Debrid Refer Link : Alldebrid speed review on Uploaded:

6.6MB/s was the speed I gather when I'm downloading a file via Uploaded thru AD.

Premiumize Refer Link : Premiumize.me speed review on Uploaded

10.4MB/s that I got when I'm downloading the exact same file from Premiumize. Premumize promises a good speed but in the expense of Filehost support.

Like what I sad on the first review, Alldebrid gives the most support of file host but some of the file host have poor speed or an error. It really comes down on the what you need and the connect/service provider you have. If you are using 100Mpbs or above, I strongly recommend Premiumize.

Refer Link : Premiumize.me, Refer Link : Alldebrid, Refer Link : Real-Debrid

No comments:

Post a Comment