Friday, May 3, 2013

Premiumize vs All Debrid Speed review - Letitbit, RapidGator

Premiumize + All Debrid Speed review - updated May 2013

Alright guys, based on my referrer sign up (I don't make a living off this), almost 70% of you people sign up for Premiumize. 30% AllDebrid and 0% for Real Debrid. Not sure why RD is at 0% since I rated them as the fastest service provider out there. I'm going to skip RD since I do not have their active account as of this moment.

Premiumize Refer Link : Premiumize.me speed review on Letitbit:
Here is the speed I gotten from Letitbit via Premiumize off my 100Mbps line.
The single connection limit was around 500KBps hence 20 connections open I've managed to max out around 11.7MBps. below 8 mins to complete my 5.5GB download.


All Debrid Refer Link : Alldebrid speed review on Letitbit:
I'm unable to run Letitbit test on AD appears that they no longer supports it.

All Debrid Refer Link : Alldebrid speed review on RapidGator:
Since I didn't manage to get Letitbit on AD, I set out to search for a compatible link between Premiumize and All Debrid. Rapid Gator give me 1330KBps off my 100Mbps line. Rather disappointing since I'm unable to get pass 2 connections.

Premiumize Refer Link : Premiumize.me speed review on RapidGator:
Armed with the same link as above, Rapid Gator was much faster with 7066KBps, I saw it hover above 8000KBps but it was not constant.


Since I do not have much time in comparing all of the filehost available, I'll slowly populate the different file host when I have the time.
Refer Link : Premiumize.me Refer Link : Alldebrid Refer Link : Real-Debrid