Saturday, July 13, 2013

Usenet on Premiumize

One thing that I love about Premiumize was that it provided a wide range of services all under one price. Previously Premiumize usenet service was only limited to 5 connection, each connection was 100KB/s which gives me 500KB/s overall. Can't complain it as it was bundle and more gimmicky to me. Recently I saw the news ticker on their website and stated they had raised the limit to 20 connections and each connection was *220KB/s (*calculated with my Max speed of 4400KB/s).The recent speed increase made this service less gimmicky but more of a value add service they provide. Can't wait for their next speed increase (stated on their website).

Refer Link : Premiumize.me

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete